Birth doula support
- an initial consultation
- two antenatal meetings
- keep in touch from the time you book
- access to a regular birth-pool-in-a-box (with a deposit)
- on-call period (normally from 38 weeks)
- continuous one to one support from when you call me in labour, through the birth of your baby(ies) and until after the first feed
- a postnatal meeting for reflecting on the birth and looking forward
- six-week postnatal support via phone/text/email
Your enhanced doula package is from £1000 and includes: the standard package plus an additional antenatal session, a pregnancy relaxation session, access to an IBCLC Lactation Consultant (either antenatally or postnatally), and 10 hours worth of postnatal visits (to include Closing the Bones if desired).
Postnatal doula support
If you live within Blackpool and the Fylde Coast then postnatal support is simply £16 per hour or £150 for a block of 10 hours.
Outside of this area, then additional travel expenses will be included.
Group sessions cost £45 for 3 sessions each lasting 1.5 hours
One-to-one sessions are available on request costing £65 for 3 sessions.
Closing the Bones
It is available at a time to suit you at any point after your baby is born (see here for details) and costs £40