- Birth doula support
- an initial consultation
- two antenatal meetings
- keep in touch from the time you book
- access to a regular birth-pool-in-a-box (with a deposit)
- on-call period (normally from 38 weeks)
- continuous one to one support from when you call me in labour, through the birth of your baby(ies) and until after the first feed
- a postnatal meeting for reflecting on the birth and looking forward
- six-week postnatal support
Postnatal doula support
If you live within Blackpool and the Fylde Coast then postnatal support is simply £20 per hour or £180 for a block of 10 hours.
Outside of this area, then additional travel expenses will be included.
£165 for 3 sessions
Closing the Bones
It is available at a time to suit you at any point after your baby is born (see here for details) and costs £65